The Invisalign system is a series of smooth, clear aligners used to straighten teeth without interrupting your lifestyle or hobbies. Come in for a free consultation with Dr. Carrie to see if Invisalign is right for you and your smile, and she can answer all of your questions about the process!
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different — until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by Dr. Carrie based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one should even notice you’re wearing braces, which makes Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable.
Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: the extent of the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor. But one thing is true across the board:
You are your best investment.
It’s true! No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
Do you offer Invisalign payment options?
- • Courtesy discount applied for treatment paid in full
- • Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- • Most major credit cards accepted
Does insurance cover Invisalign?
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.